In accordance with the above, Ballinamallard United FC will,
1) Issue a statement saying the club will not tolerate racism or sectarianism, spelling out the action it will take against those engaged in such activities. The statement will be printed in all match day programmes and displayed permanently and prominently around the ground.
2) Make public address announcements condemning racist and sectarian chanting at matches.
3) Make it a condition for season-ticket holders that they do not take part in racist or sectarian abuse
4) Take action to prevent the sale of racist and sectarian literature inside and outside the ground.
5) Take disciplinary action against players who engage in racial or sectarian abuse.
6) Contact other clubs to make sure they understand the club's policy on racism and sectarianism.
7) Encourage a common strategy between stewards and police for dealing with racist and sectarian abuse
8) Remove all racist and sectarian graffiti from the ground as a matter or urgency
9) Adopt an equal opportunities policy in relation to employment and service provision
10) Work with all other groups and agencies, such as the players union, supporters, schools, voluntary organisations, youth clubs, sponsors, local authorities, local businesses and police, to develop pro-active programmes and make progress to raise awareness of campaigning to elimate racial or sectarian abuse and discrimination.
Thank you for your co-operation!